because 1 week from today is Thanksgiving.
top 10 things i am thankful for...
1. my husband whose strength, faith, adventurous spirit, love, patience and more are apparent every day.
2. my 3 beautiful children. what gifts from God they are. each so different in personality. each bringing something so special and perfect to our family.
3. bristol. i can not wait to met you and hold you in my arms sweet baby girl. i pray every single day for you.
4. God. God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Thank you for your love for us, for blessings, for guidance, strength, hope, peace, joy, and so much more. how can we ever thank God enough? just the fact we are alive at this moment is a gift from Him.
5. health. i never want to take it for granted. we are a family of 5 healthy people. what a blessing.
6. extended family. to have the relationships we do with our extended bunch is quite a gift.
7. food, finances, shelter. i have come to realize that we are the exception. most people in our great big world do not have these life sustaining things.
8.love. i am learning about something i thought i knew all about. truly loving. (read Crazy Love book if you haven't yet)
9. sunny days. enough said.
10. photographs. i treasure all the memories captured forever in a picture. i have more albums than 1 girl needs. the joy they bring as we look back on them- priceless.
i could keep rolling right along. but... you must stop somewhere.
1 day ago