Thursday, April 1, 2010

big stuff

big stuff has been happenin' around here. but when is it not happening?!


both kids did a collection for their science project and both were so proud of the outcome.
the bad part about science projects at this age...it's more of a mom project.
not that i don't have enough to do already that i need schoolwork and all... just saying...














we got 2/3 of our haircuts completed for Easter Sunday, of course.
ran out of time for sis. but no fear her's will be friday.
after the boys cuts...
the promised annual sit in the Easter Bunny's lap for a pic.
joey and i were talking about this.
why do i insist they get their pics made every year with the bearded guy in red and the fake bunny? i mean really?
and when are they too old to do this?
we decided, well he decided, I did it b/c my mom did it and it's a memory to me. i love that she has pics of me each year in the laps of these costumed fellows.
and truly- i have no idea when i'll stop... maybe when the kids say...nope, not interested.
i'm pretty sure they will look back at the pics of them like i do of mine as cherished memories of childhood.
what about you... did you get your pics taken each year?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

and today was...
the next big thing, my sister's birthday.
i love you young 'un! you are a treasure to my heart! hope your day was awesome! so glad we could celebrate outside...yippee!

and for even more big stuff... hop on over here! thanks goodness aunt danedane took pics for me during my can't remember my camera few days.

No comments: