Tuesday, November 11, 2008

a cause worth fighting for...

please click the link below about one of the first issues President elect Obama wants to CHANGE as President of the United States

http://www.fightfoca.com/


I believe with all my heart that God, who is the Creator of life, recognizes life in the womb. And that ultimately life (though so tiny)begins right at conception.

Psalm 139:13-16
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.


Join with me and many others and sign the above petition.

No comments: