Tuesday, November 4, 2008

election day adventures

Briley and Joey hit the campaign trail bright and early today with the opening of the polls at 7am. The boys and I caught up later after a search for more McCain signs (no luck) and a stop at Starbucks for Joey's can't live without coffee.


Here they are spreading the word... GO LANKFORD and MCCAIN!!!!
Let's just say it was a circus juggling act. But an adventure I wouldn't trade- what memories!
Check out the Bear's shirt (future president) and big pin!

I'm sure we pulled out a few votes for both campaigns. Luckily, where we were posted it seemed to be leaning our way:)

It is hard to believe that today is the big day and that in polls close here in Tennessee in T minus 4 hours. From what I've heard and experienced today most people in these parts early voted.

Please keep my father-in-law Monty Lankford in your prayers. And the Presidential race.

Results to follow....

No comments: