Friday, May 9, 2008

as good as it gets





What a life we have lived this week. Beach bums r us. Or maybe I should say pool bums - it is quite an adventure to get all 6 of our little ones to the beach! The beach pics were tough to come by but.. we did get them all in there...barely!

Beachin' it is one of my most favorite things to do. I remember the day when I could take my towel, sunscreen, bottled water and great book and sit back and relax. Those days are no more. I spent all my time digging holes, building castles, collecting buckets of ocean water, scanning the beach for all my peoples, and making sure Barron wasn't eating sand (which we all know is virtually an impossible task!) Honestly though, It was tons of fun. I love watching the kids having a sandy blast. We did really miss daddy this trip. It's always more fun with daddy!

This is as good as it gets...life at the sunny beach for a week, in a house with a pool ,and too many ready for fun kids! I couldn't ask for more:) But all good things must come to an end...back home tomorrow! Got to get back to get ready for daddy's return from Nicaragua. Hope the drive home is as peaceful as it was on the way down - or it could be a long way home.

Countdown til daddy...less than 48 hours! We love you daddy!

No comments: