Friday, June 20, 2008

we're still having fun!

I loved this pic of Joey and sweet Barron. It couldn't get much better than enjoying the ocean!


More pool time fun. Braxton is doing great without his swimmies! I think Barron could swim with swimmies if I'd just let him try, but...I believe he's a wee bit too young.


We have had lots of fun with cousin Cy! I had them lined up for a stair step picture to show them at ages 6, 4, and 2 but...this is as close as I could get.



Just loved this pic of baby Bear! A little bit of drool!

We are still having a blast in Florida! Today is vacation day 6. We are not bored yet and can't say we will ever be. I am still trying to get some good beach pics of my crew. Maybe it will happen tomorrow? We skipped the ocean today for some adventures at Big Kahunas water park. What a blast. Briley is a professional water slider. I was proud of Brax, too, he hit a few himself while Barron throughly enjoyed the lazy river. More adventures to come...

No comments: